Individual “one on one” dog obedience training sessions and / or dog behavior modification. Those classes are available as a package deal. Individually scheduled between you and the trainer at either our facility or a public location of convenience for the trainer and you. Cancelling a dog training session twenty four hours prior to appointment, will NOT make you loose the session. It will just be rescheduled. You are NOT enrolled in a group dog obedience training class schedule.
The sessions purchased within a package are valid for life time of the dog. Each individual session is designed to teach you how to train your dog to perform a particular obedience behavior. You will be introduced to the technique of dog training that fits your dog to learn the quickest with most reliable results. During each dog training session, you will learn and practice, under supervision of the trainer, how to apply the techniques suggested.
Duration of session approximately 45 minutes
Five session package : $325.00 (all services to be paid in advance)
Ten session package : $550.00 (all services to be paid in advance)
Are you interested in setting up a meeting?
Call 520-419-2199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The dog training behaviors ZBB K9 Team teaches. All dog training behaviors are trained off leash!
- Here – Come when called
- Sit – sit and stay until released or “do something else”
- Down- down and stay until released or “do something else”
- Heel – come to heel position, stay in heel position until released
- Sit when I stop during heeling
- Sit from Down
- Down from Sit
- Place – Go to a designated place and stay until released
- Sit by the door and wait until told to enter
- Sit by the car door and wait until told to enter
- Don’t run out when the crate door is opened
- Don’t jump on people!
- Use of the doggy door!